I signed up for the subscription where I could get the free month because obviously. Was using Firefox and found out after 20 minutes of constant logging in and out that i came to the conclusion that Hulu isn't supported by Firefox anymore.

No big deal, I switched over to Chrome. Thought hey they are a modern subscription service company, their bread and butter browser is probably Chrome. Was able to sign back on and get into my account first try. The real pain came when I tried to watch New Girl Season 6 episode one.

I understand I signed up for the subscription with commercials, thats fine. What I don't understand is when the actual show can't load, but the commercials can. Why the *** is this happening? Why did Bush do 911?

No one knows, but everyone cares including this guy.

Hulu get your *** together. Stop putting shitty commercials in yours and get better at streaming videos.

Review about: Hulu Streaming Service.

Reason of review: Bad quality.

Preferred solution: Pants.

Comments

h.kitchener

I have run into some sites that won't let me use Firefox, including some with big company websites. Calling their help desk is useless as the employees know nothing about it.

When this happens, go to Internet Explorer, as distasteful as that may be.

As for Hulu, why would anyone pay to watch commercials when you can stream most any TV or movie you want nowadays via an internet connection? There are loads of sites offering this (free) ability.