2.0

I clicked a banner that said 7 Day Trial, inserted my information, looked to cancel on the 6th day. They said no dice because I had an active account.

I explain that I didn't. They said they couldn't even check to see if I'd been active in the past. I have an automatic recorder on my phone and have the call recorded. No fraud here.

And I never write complaints and the 12 dollars they charge me isn't going to kill me. Still ridiculous. Hey Hulu, if you have a banner that says 7 Day Free Trial and when clicked on you can STILL get charged without your awareness you need to get your SH*T together. I'm so sick of trying to scam people through free trials.

Lesson learned. F*** Hulu.

This reviewer shared experience about problems with payment and wants this business to read this review and look into the issue (if any). This person is overall dissatisfied with Hulu. The most disappointing about hulu free trial at Hulu was schemes to make customers pay for add free and bad customer service Reviewer wants customer support to reach our to him or her ASAP for further discussion of this matter.

Also, you can continue reading comments about Hulu.

Check out the best and the worst companies in Telecommunications category for more informed decision or compare Hulu to other companies on our site.

Comments