I signed up for Hulu and immediately(SAME DAY) realized it was not any better than Netflix which I already have, and tried to cancel my subscription that SAME night.
The instructions say to go to your account info under your name and cancel under billing etc......only problem is there is NO account listing under your name to take you to billing or enable you to cancel.
There is also no phone number to call for cancellation or anything else. I did email twice and got standard "we'll get back to you" answers but that's all. How can you cancel when there is no access to a cancellation option?! Terms of Service are misleading!
I only signed on because I believed the Terms of Service were legitimate.FALSE ADVERTISING---WHAT A ***!
More Review Details
- Product or service
- Subscription Cancellation
- Review category
You May Also Like
- "I lent my debt card to a worker who then went to the Parlor at Four Hills and the Veteran’ Charity Sweepstakes and transferred money from my card to the..."
- "On Sept. 21st, 2013 @ 4pm I rented a truck from Menards to pick up siding that I had special ordered. I went to the store to pick it up..."
- "Derek Yates of Images Signs & More Located at 450 Bolton St New Bedford MA IS A *** ARTIST! His tel # is 774-328-8059. He owns a company called Image..."
- "On 01/17/15 I turned in 6 empty Mac containers in exchange for 2 products. I asked for particular colors however when I returned home I realized that the woman made..."
- "If you are an investor, home buyer, landlord or a tenant it is clear from these online reviews you don't want to get tangled up with TR Realty or be..."
- "I wish would have done research prior to having transplanted hair. I probably wouldn't have acted on desperation of wanting fuller hair. I not only lost more hair than i..."
- "On 14th November 2016 Elite Phones and Computers collected my Samsung Galaxy note 8 64g tablet by UPS. I was assured that they would be able to replace the motherboard..."
- "After 8 hours of trying to set up a new service for internet, I was told that Telus doesn't provide service in that area even though I had taken a..."
- " I ordered a T-shirt from TeeChip that was SUPPOSED to be supporting Democrats, I got a completely switched around shirt that supports Republican’s instead. It’s a pretty obvious color..."