I really hate the new Hulu look.It's not user friendly and from the comments today on my Facebook page, no one likes it except the folks at Hulu.

I posted to my FB "does anyone know how to change it back?" I've got more than 1,100 friends and all who responded dislike the new Hulu. Those that have contacted Hulu were even more upset than me. Several stated they've cancelled or intent to cancel Hulu. I'm thinking about it, too.

There's got to be an alternative??!! I really hate the new Hulu look. It's not user friendly and from the comments today on my Facebook page, no one likes it except the folks at Hulu. I posted to my FB "does anyone know how to change it back?" I've got more than 1,100 friends and all who responded dislike the new Hulu.

I'm thinking about it, too.There's got to be an alternative??!!

Review about: Hulu Watchlist.

Reason of review: Bad quality.

Had an Experience with Hulu?

Comments

That’s got to be the stupidest thing I’ve heard. There are millions of people in this world they can’t make everyone happy.

to Anonymous #1381732

If Hulu didn't make browsing shows almost impossible and kept the funtionality they had before the update, most of their customers wouldn't be so upset. It's a pain to use now