Contact Hulu Customer Service
Hulu Phone Numbers and Emails
(818) 560-1000DMCA Inquiries
How to Contact Hulu Customer Service?
How Do I contact Hulu Customer Service by Chat?
If you need to contact Hulu support directly, you may try to reach out to them by live chat on the Hulu help page. Log in to your Hulu account, click on the Get in touch button, and select Chat. You will have to provide some details about your issue. From the dropdown menu choose the relevant topic and enter a brief description. Then, click Start Hulu Live Chat.
As an alternative, you may get in touch with the Hulu customer care team via their account on Facebook. You can only post comments and get quick responses. Or send a tweet to Hulu customer care. On Twitter, Hulu support is provided from 6 am to 9 pm PT.
How Do I Contact Hulu by Phone?
For general inquiries, you may use a dedicated Hulu customer service phone number that can be found on the Hulu help page. It is 877-824-4858. In addition, you may get in touch with Hulu from your account. Sign into your account through Facebook or by email. Next, scroll to the bottom, click Get in Touch and select the Phone option.
From the drop-down menu, you will have to choose the appropriate category and the topic, and enter a brief description of the issue. After submitting your request, you should see the Hulu phone number to call. There is also a possibility to request a call-back instead of waiting on hold for a long time. The Call Me button is available at the top of the page.
What is the Hulu Customer Service email?
If you want to get assistance from Hulu by email, you should find the required address. Each company department has its own Hulu email address. Thus, for privacy concerns send emails to email@example.com. For media inquiries, use firstname.lastname@example.org. If you come across any legal issues, you should send your request to email@example.com. Customer service issues can’t be submitted to the company by email.
Hulu Help Center:
Corporate Office Address:
Other Info (opening hours):
Attention: TWDC Designated Agent
The Walt Disney Company
500 S. Buena Vista Street
920 5th Ave,
33 New Montgomery St,
4511 Horizon Hill Blvd,
Summary of Hulu Customer Service Calls
Top Reasons of Customers Calls
Consumers Call the Most From
Why Do People Call Hulu?
- “Can't log in to live tv”
- “Took money out of my account”
- “I have spotify and am a student, but cant log into my hulu”
Payments and Charges Question:
- “Make a payment”
- “Multiple charges on my debit card that were processed yet im unable to use my subscription”
- “Debit card”
Activation/ Cancellation Question:
- “I wanna cancel my hulu account”
- “Need to cancel my Hul subscription”
- “I am a paid subscriber but I do t get Super Singer 9 on Hulu. Super singer has not been uploaded since episode 32. Can you tell me why?”
Product/ Service Question:
- “My hulu not working”
- “Hulu won't work in my state”
- “Network error message”
Request for Information Question:
- “About my log in”
- “How much is Hulu live”
- “Plan question”
- “HULU IS TAKING MY MONEY & NO SERVICE?”
- “Cannot get new service to reloadlocked out of my account?”
- “No service”
- “They took money off my card”
- “Credit card fraud”
- “Change credit card #”
- “Your charging me twice 7.99 and 2.99 a month and I want a refund , I get Hulu free through my phone carrier Verizon”
- “Refund $$ money”
- “To get a refund”
Return/ Replace Question:
- “While watching hulu recorded shows the shows keep dropping and returning to home page”
- “Having trouble changing subscriptions”
- “Been changing me for starz for 8 nth never add it to my account”
Shipping and Delivery Question:
- “Am paying for Hulu but not coming up. I guess to cancel”
- “Not coming on”
- “To get the app”
Website/ Application Question:
- “App issues”
- “Your website sucks”
- “Site question”
- “Lost job and now want to see if I can get Hulu back”
- “Acting job”
- “Can't get channels I'm paying for. They keep going out. Says not available in my location. Which I'm paying for them. This is becoming an every other day issue.”
- “Can't get Hulu at all”
- “No aervice”
- “Trying to watch a series”
, , , ,
Hulu is a streaming video service that offers variety of movies, TV shows, clips, trailers etc. The company was founded in 2007. It is headquartered in Los Angeles, CA. Videos on Hulu official website are free. Hulu Plus is a TV service that requires subscription and it allows access to premium programming. Hulu and Hulu Plus shows comprise advertisements. Hulu offers movies and TV series from Univision, Comedy Central, FOX, MTV and NBC. It is possible to watch Hulu Plus via such connected to Internet devices as smartphones, Xbox, PlayStation, Blu-Ray Players and TVs. Hulu videos are accessible only for users in the USA.
Hulu is ranked 103 out of 1374 in Media category
Compare Hulu To
Companies are selected automatically by the algorithm. A company's rating is calculated using a mathematical algorithm that evaluates the information in your profile. The algorithm parameters are: user's rating, number of resolved issues, number of company's responses etc. The algorithm is subject to change in future.