Ithaca, New York

Hulu is a waste of your money for these 4 reasons.

1. Commercials! They are a waste of your time, & they play the same one over & over & over!!! & if you accidentally back out of your video or close out your page, you will have to watch the same commercials again!!!!!

2. Often doesn't even work!!! Not only do the videos just say "unavailable" sometimes for no reason, but the captions never work!!! Why have a caption option if when they are on, they won't show up!!!!

3. Limited shows. Need I say more? There's only one show I'll watch on here!

4. Price. $7.99 a month. Amazon has every show imaginable & it's $49 a year!!! That's just a little over $4 a month!

PRODUCT OR SERVICE Hulu Streaming Service
Reason of Review / Monetary Loss Bad quality / Not specified
Preferred solution Not specified

Had an Experience with Hulu?

Submit review

Comments

Be first to start a discussion.

Dq Image And Prep Studio Chicago - Derrick Lee Team DQ Pageant Prep and Image Consulting / Miss Illinois United States Director Scams Contestants - Contestants/Families/Directors Beware Dq Image And Prep Studio Chicago "The Miss United States pageant held March 26, 2015 - March 29, 2015 at the Copernicus Center Illinois was directed by Derrick Lee of Team DQ Pageant Prep and Image..." Read more Hulu - Horrible Hulu "Clunky interface that is even worse than Netflix. Extremely poor selection. Only offer a handful of episodes for each show. I have no idea why this requires 80 words. It..." Read more Kabam - Me and my wife permanant banned Kabam "me and my wife account got banned permanently i was a leader of a 2.4m alliance and rating was 98k ive never done anything wrong nor has my wife in..." Read more Hulu - Cancellation site not available Hulu "I signed up for Hulu and immediately(SAME DAY) realized it was not any better than Netflix which I already have, and tried to cancel my subscription that SAME night. The..." Read more Ms2store - Maplestory 2 Mesos Ms2store "Nice Place to buy Maplestory 2 Mesos and MS2 Items at MS2Store.com seller, Fast delivery and 100% safe guaranteed. 95% Maplestory 2 Mesos orders can be completed within 30mins. It's..." Read more Amtrak - I was suppose to catch a train from Dwight il at 8:24 a train came pass at 8:30 but never stopped so called customer service to check the status of the rain they then told me that the train came at Amtrak "8:30 and departed at 8:32 but the only train that came pass didn't stop at all I'm very unhappy with this and I will not be using Amtrak anymore can..." Read more Kitchenaid - FRIDGE IMPLOSION THREE YEARS OLD! Kitchenaid "#NOKITCHENAID from #KitchenAid... You cannot give us a peace of mind warranty on our three year old non-working fridge because... and I quote; "age of the unit!" Yet, we can..." Read more Petco - Paid 2-day shipping and haven't received order 4 days later Petco "I ordered canned cat food and paid for 2-day shipping. I received an email it shipped on 4/24/2017. I called on 4/28 because I had not received it. I told..." Read more