(Before I go on to my personal experience..I have been reading reviews on here..

and ALOT have to CANCEL their credit cards which continue to be charged MANY moths after they cancel the TRIAL period...) I sign up for the trial period.You are asked to choose what types of movies or shows that interest you/or NOT .I chose only three British, Korean and one other. Then you are asked to rate films and shows if you are interested or NOT. Well after all this, and thinking this will be a great customized experience. A JOKE list of TOP PICKS FOR ME..

all the shows I chose I DON NOT LIKE come up. I wasted all that time. Very little of the three choices of what I did like came up. So its basically POINTLESS to even waste your time with this "feature' that will help you to find shows you like.

So that was annoying. And worse of all.. when you are watching a show and the commercials come, 1/2 the time after the commercials there is a black screen for several minutes, then maybe about 1/4 of the times this happens..you get to watch the show, and maybe it will just stay on the black screen..or give you "Playback Failure" and you press the 'OK' button given on screen, and again several minutes maybe another playback failure or you may get to watch the commercials you just did AGAIN, and another several minutes of black screen.. and if you are thinking, after many minutes of black, this isnt working..

I will start again. You can start alll over, finding your show again and.. starting FROM THE START of the show.. well DONT TRY and fast forward, because you think you have past to the part you left off...

and it will take you to the commercials.. again. AND guess what happens then? Black screen.

THis is not a network problem on my end.This service is not worth my time and frustrations if it were FOR FREE.

Review about: Hulu Subscription.

Reason of review: Bad quality.

Had an Experience with Hulu?

Comments