So this new update I hate I hate everything about this format it's impossible now to really browse through the shows I don't even wanna try like I don't need you to suggest something that takes up the entire *** page it takes forever to go though and now they don't even have the seasons they claim they do for example Attack on titan they claim they have season 2 and I'm sure those lucky few who didn't have to update have it but nope not me says "unavailable" why?Why do I pay you $12 a month for this garbage?

There was absolutely nothing wrong with the previous format.The oversimplification is for babies and I'm close to cancelling it and watching their shows illegally so they can lose money I'm so mad.

Review about: Hulu Watchlist.

Reason of review: Not as described.

Had an Experience with Hulu?

Comments

I have to agree with others comments.The new format is annoying and difficult to maneuver.

I don't understand why it was changed and I wish they would go back to the old way.

I have considered cancelling.

Also this week it said it needed updating but can't figure out how I do that.

I hate the new Hulu format. If they don't go back to original format, I cancel and move on.

NEW FORMAT ABSOLUTELY STINKS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Awful new format. Just cancelled service.

San Bernardino, California, United States #1354982

The old format was simple to use.It takes longer to find shows and movies now.

I used to prefer Hulu to Netflix.

Also, I'm having a difficult time reading the name titles and descriptions.The font color is too light and small.

I agree we have had Hulu for 5 years if they don't go back to the old format or really fix this one we are canceling our service!!!

Appleton, Wisconsin, United States #1350730

I also hate the new update, so much harder to use.Also the size of the closed captioning is tiny.

It is like don't even bother.

I use to love Hulu, it has shows netflix did not but now it is not worth the bother.The ease of use is gone.

Stockton, California, United States #1330617

I absolutely detest the new interface, it completely sucks.It is slow as molasses, takes forever to get to anything, and I CAN'T FIND ANYTHING.

I was JUST starting to get used to the OLD one and how IT worked, and now this?

It's horrid.Plus I do UI/UX & front-end engineering for a living and I can tell you from a professional standpoint -- not just my opinion but industry standards -- why this interface is a complete piece of sh*t.

I'm cancelling as well.

Terre Haute, Indiana, United States #1330178

I hate it also will cancel

Nashville, Tennessee, United States #1330167