Clunky interface that is even worse than Netflix.Extremely poor selection.
Only offer a handful of episodes for each show. I have no idea why this requires 80 words. It does not take 8 0 words to tell how horrible hulu is. As i said, only offers a hand full of shows from each series.
Why would I want to watch episodes 7-10 of a series without watching the the rest?
Too many subcategories.I want to browse horror, don't make me browse through 20 different subcategories id i don't want to.
More Review Details
- Reason of review:
- Poor customer service
- Product or service
- Hulu Streaming Service
- Review category
You May Also Like
- "I was a life member for years, then became a trophy life member in 1995. I stopped receiving magazines in 2014. They used to send me items to evaluate &..."
- "Our company was scammed by this company/people. Merritt Quirk, Benjamin Huet and Rayhan Razzaque. They approached us to participate on their music festival and charged us $1500 for rent for the event with..."
- "The prices of movie tickets at this San Luis Obispo Downtown Centre 7, The Fremont Theater & Mission Cinemas Theater and Mission (movie)are certainly a ripoff. The only real movie..."
- "I ordered a pair of Super Timberland's as a gift for a friend. The items were received promptyly, however when the recipient received the gift the boots had been worn..."
- "I have ordered numerous products from SOE and they are great, the belts fray a little over time but they're still tough. I've used some of their stuff in a..."
- "Service guy came spent 5 minutes or less. He did not leave a list of things he checked or serviced, nothing to sign or review, just said goodbye and walked..."
- "We live in a mobile home so finding someone to install or repair anything is a nightmare. We were pressured into the buy. We were told it would not only..."
- "Was using this supposedly awesome "pocket hose" and the end exploded. Second one to fail within a year. Also the call number runs you around like your..."
- "as I was using this flashlight the small bulb inside came loose I had this flashlight approximately 4 to 5 months I returned to Menard's in Bismarck, North Dakota store..."