1.4

With the latest update to the Hulu interface on the Roku system it is now 100% unusable. Can not find anything, constantly bombarded with foolish questions, etc...

I called CS was placed on hold for over 15min. When I finally reached a representative she was polite. She informed me there is no way to revert back to the old usable interface. At that point I terminated my account that I have had for YEARs.

Sad to see it go, but if it is not usable I refuse to pay for the service they are no longer providing. Sad thing is the lady did not even care. As soon as I mentioned cancel my account, she jumped all over that. This makes me feel as if the change is intentional to drive away customers as Hulu pushes harder for their liveTV streaming service.

Really sucks. Folks I hope read this and do the same. Companies only listen to one thing and one thing only.

That is the money. Maybe, just maybe if Hulu loses enough customers they will wake up and return the interface to something usable.

Review about: Hulu Streaming Service.

Reason of review: Bad quality.

Preferred solution: Deliver product or service ordered.

I liked: Old interface that worked.

I didn't like: New interface is unusable.

Comments

I mentioned canceling and they said we can do that for you right now. I could not believe how fast they wanted to kick me away !!!!!

New format is useless the old format was easy to use,,that is why some genus decided it needed changed.