Product: Hulu Commercial Clear all filters (90 of 90 reviews match)
filters
seller:
state:
city:
product:

Hulu sucks ***

We live in America, why in the *** is almost every ad on Hulu in Spanish? I don’t speak it. And guess what, no way to change it. I’m canceling my subscription.
2.0
Teachey, North Carolina
#1202303
Reply to reviews
Hulu, I'm sure this is some type of ploy to get people to pay for an upgrade to 'no commercials' version of Hulu, but... I DON'T SPEAK SPANISH. I'm guessing the companies that are paying for that ad space would appreciate their audience being able to understand the...
1.5
I liked
  • Viewing shows anytime i have available time
I didn't like
  • Spanish ads
Reply to reviews
Hulu needs to enter the 21st century and upgrade their server farms. Unless it can deliver product it is a waste of time and money. Most of the videos are 2 or 3 seasons out of date and even though full new seasons exist they still don't have them. The main problem...
Show

Hulu - Why Spanish commercial?!?!

Why do I have to listen to Spanish commercial s for my paid Hulu perscription? This us America I live in Right?!?!?

Omg hulu sucks

Too many commercials for any price its ridiculous and for gods sakes do they have to be the same ones every two min i mean come on... ready to cancel hulu is just stupid in that way. should really cut them by at least half. I wont pay for commercial free will just end up ending my account

Hulu - Inappropriate showtime preview

Hello you aired a inappropriate showtime preview of Tiffany haddich standup saying cusswords and inappropriate language. This was aired while I watched a family cooking show with my 6 year old daughter!
3.1

Hulu sucks

WAY TO MANY COMMERCIALS. Always trying to find a way to rip people off so they are playing way too many commercials so people have to pay more money not to have commercials. BS.
1.8

Hulu - Needs work

Almost every commercial on Hulu TV has the hicups. Some TV channels wont load or stop while watching. I would have no problem paying for this service if it actually worked like their commercials claim.
Show

Hulu - Paying for commercials???

I thought itd be like Netflix in the sense that im paying for this movie service -not for the ads. Then to come to terms with having to watch repetitive irritating ads... i mean, my life has come to a halt because of this nuisance.

Hulu - Streaming is good, ads are terrible

Ads are terrible because they play the same ones over and over and over. Nothing will ever convince me to buy a GMC, if anything I hate GM more ever single commercial. Loathe is probably more accurate. Die GMC. Hulu, get a clue. Seriously your ad budget can only support the same exact ad every 10 min? If Netflix kept some series I would never watch Hulu. Ever.
1.8