Verified Reviewer

Dear Hulu,

I moved to Grancare Nursing Center on 04/08/2020. I have been having issues with my hulu the last five months.

It just keeps getting worse. SMy Tv is all I have to look forward too. I am a 55 year old male with cerebral palsy. I am unable to use the remote without help.

Within the last couple years my disability has gotten worse. I have lost the ability to use the remote. I rely on the care partners here to help me. It seems like it takes longer to get around on Hulu.

It is frustrating especially when we cant get it to channels that I want to watch. I don't have issues with HBO, Netflix, Disney Plus, Prime, or Parimount Plus. Hulu is the only problem. I pay my bill, I should be able to watch TV since that is all I have.

It seems like I am calling for help every five minutes. You are my favorite streaming service because of your programming. I would really like to be able to watch it regularly with no interruptions.

I am afraid you are the weakest link. Hopefully it can get better.

Sincerely your disgruntle customer

John J Nash

Preferred solution: Deliver product or service ordered.

Hulu Pros: I used to like it.

Hulu Cons: Wont play shows, Ads still appear.

Location: Green Bay, Wisconsin