4.3K views
2.0

I can never sit and just watch a show, it takes two to three hours to try and watch a one hour show.You finally get so frustrated that you just cut it off.

like others, I pay a pretty penny for internet speed, so I know it's not my equipment, besides this only happens on hulu, I can go to other sites, free I might add and watch videos all day long with no stoppage at all. So why am I paying for a service that does not deliver as promised?

Hulu should not charge it's members until they get their service worked out.

Reason of review: Problem with delivery.

Preferred solution: Let the company propose a solution.

Comments

I agree.I just signed up for the 2 week trial period and its been 2 days and I'm going to cancel.

I don't even want the lame "free" product!! This has been a colossal waste of my time.

Incredibly frustrating, a total joke.Makes me appreciate Netflix so much!!!!!!!!

I am having this same problem right how

Hulu sucks

tosh.o sucks.it always autoplays after a program ends.

i got so annoyed, i eventually called hulu to ask how i can remove it from autoplay. they directed me to setup a favorites list and even though i delisted it, it still comes on after watching a program. my opinion went from minor irritation to hatred for Tosh.O.

who's blowing who at hulu.i hate flo and progressive

commercials seem to stream without problem.the programs always have buffering issues.

the most irritating is when i start watching a program, then buffering issues and then a commercial that streams fine and then buffering issues on the program then another freaking commercial then buffering on the program again. it's a pattern that just got old and i finally quit Hulu. bummer because the service had potential but i don't want to pay for commercials. And yes, i make note of the ads because i boycott their products.

easy with a smart phone to take notes.

wish they made a boycott app to make it even easier.BTW, i hate Flo

And now I have too watch 12 commercials with my paid subscription per show. Really thinking about my upgrade since it is no different than Hulu free.

-_- y would anyone pay for adds fking retarded

OK Hulu, I will unplug my modem and router for 60 seconds every time I want to watch a show. And then just get to see the ads because the shows still won't stream. Why am I paying you again?

I haven't even had the opportunity to watch a complete show without it pausing to "buffer".You'd think after waiting 5 minutes I'd get to watch at least 5 minutes of show.

Nope... buffers for 5 minutes and then I get about 30 seconds of show.

What really bothers be about hulu is they have control over most of the shows I watch, including South Park.A little bummed that Comedy Central sold out to hulu but whatever...

Hulu buffering sucks donkey d**k.It doesn't pre-fetch even when paused.

The result?Constant interruptions of your show while it waits do download the next 10 seconds.