I spoke with a Hulu rep and tried to resolve the problem, with no luck. Everything else works my network channels Netflicks.

But when you tried Hulu you had sound but screen was black. The rep just gave up after about 30 minutes of unplug your firestick, turn off your televsion. Reboot your modem all with no fix. Finally he said I will have a supervisor call you in a few moments This was Sept.

1st

no call finally Sept 2nd I called back jumped thru a lot of the same hoops as before dump your cache dump your memory

Reboot your device. I told the lady mam I havent changed anything on my end it just quit working yesterday.

I Tell you what just cut my service off as of yesterday Sept. 1 because it has not been watched yesterday or today with a black screen.

I paid my bill last month on August 7th it is due again Sept.

7th so I said you owe me 1 week of payment. Not much money 3 or 4 dollars but it is my 3 or 4 dollars.

She went here and there back and forth for at least 20 minutes Finally I said I want to speak to a supervisor so after 10 more minutes I spoke with a rude lady who was not giving me time to explain the situation just talking right over me She said due to the amount of time Hulu had been watched in August

we cannot give you a refund. Well This is not right screw Hulu and the horse they rode in on I will tell every person I know about this, and I promise maybe not all but some will listen and my kids will listen.

Hulu Screw you

Dennis Lowery

have

User's recommendation: donot put your credit card up they are not honorable people.

Preferred solution: Let the company propose a solution.

Hulu Cons: Dont upgrade when all is working just fine.

Comments