Verified Reviewer

2.7

Hello, my name is Pat Olsen, I can be reached at (401)332-****. When I click on Hulu app on smart tv I get taken to main Hulu screen then I get network error.

Then I log onto my iPhone sign into hulu app I go to watch Live TV and I get network error. I have great WiFi on smart tv and using iPhone hulu on turn on my cell service but I get network error. It was working but repeated errors until it wont let me in on tv and network is down on cell. This hasnt happened before,Ive lost a channel stream.

Losing certain tv channel streams is a frequent monthly occurrence but this is different. Are HULUs network down? My bill to Hulu aint due until 4-28-2022. Im sorry but I pay 90+ dollars for live tv per month.

This is unacceptable, Im not rich and went with HULU to pay less for cable, but cable is more reliable. Hulu has no customer reps available except ridiculous bot. Sorry, but customers like me pay a lot and shouldnt be stuck to figure this mess out with a bot. Please fix my HULU, I have kids that rely in order to fall asleep..

I dont know what else to say, sorry but I expect to be credited for down time UNLESS determined its on my end but I know its not as Im a Cox communications tech/ installer .

Please fix this immediately . Thanks

User's recommendation: Be aware streaming isn’t as reliable as cable tv.

Preferred solution: Deliver product or service ordered.

Hulu Pros: Works most of time.

Hulu Cons: No live customer service agent.

Comments