2.1

You ruin my day pretty frequently.You willhave an awesome original show and keep the entire first season up for a while.

But then when you post the second, third etc. Seasons up you don't always advertise it correctly to the people following specific series. Then you only hold 3-6 episodes at any given time and delete the older ones. What if I couldn't check for a few weeks, or more likely just resubscribed for the hundredth time after deleting you ritually every few months for lack of selection.

Then when I come back, I'm just slapped with the fact my new favorite show is now half way through and I'd I tried to catch up I would be left in obscurity. I'll end this how all of your messages seem to get to.

*** you, and have a nice day.Please be better.

This reviewer shared experience about bad quality and wants this business to read this review and look into the issue (if any). This person is overall dissatisfied with Hulu. Reviewer wants customer support to reach our to him or her ASAP for further discussion of this matter.

Also, you can continue reading comments about Hulu.

Check out the best and the worst companies in Telecommunications category for more informed decision or compare Hulu to other companies on our site.

Comments