At this moment my Download is 5.5mb/Upload 3.4, which is well above Hulu's minimum requirements.My equipment is also top of the line.
I call H to complain frequently because I want them to FIX THE BUFFERING PROBLEMS. Always tell techs same thing: I never have a problem with Netflix or Amazon streaming but keep Hulu on speed dial. A few of them actually told me the truth: their ads aren't digitally coded correctly to support the high pixel traffic and H doesn't seem to be compatible w/Samsung TV's. It's a shame their product is so crappy.
I've been a cable cutter for years and have streamed Hulu thru ROKU for years. The executives should be forced to rely on Hulu for all their Network entertainment for a week and see what they think about waiting 6 or 7 minutes for the green bar to move, only to have it reappear in 15 seconds and start over. Even the most patient among us would lose our minds trying to watch an episode of "The Chew' tonight like I have. It's After midnight and all I'm getting are 7 seconds of show/Buffer for 20 seconds/7 seconds of show/buffer for 25 seconds.....
And it doesn't matter what time of day it is. It's maddening. I say we all call the sponsors and let them know how bad Hulu is at uploading their commercials and how it makes us hate their products for spoiling our entertainment experience. We should also discourage network executives from renewing licensing w/Hulu for ANY network show.
It will encourage Hulu to get their act together or open the door for a competitor. Right now Hulu's the only game in town to watch current network programming and they don't seem to care how lousy their product is. The pic of the green bar for "The Chew", ABC, has been that way for over 20 minutes.
Wish I could say it's unusual.
More Review Details
What I liked
- Old hulu
- Limited commercials
What I disliked
- Constant buffering
- Internet speed being blamed
- Equipment being blamed
- Abc logo taking 20 minutes to upload
- Green bar taking 30 minutes to move
- Reason of review:
- Bad quality
- Preferred solution:
- Deliver product or service ordered
- Product or service
- Hulu Streaming Service
- Review category
You May Also Like
- "I signed up and won 30.00 in a bingo game, they then refused to pay it out asking for a deposit. I then did some research and found this site..."
- "Discusgolfmuseum.com and Mike Doran are a total Scam. You can find the profane, psycho, nut job Mike Doran at theis address:Disc Golf Museum1425 Angelina BendDenton, TX 76205His Phone..."
- "I was so surprise that kixeye suspended my account after i bought gold from them, for the past one year i have spend more than $1000 from this game (war..."
- "This is for you MR. LOL; your social engineering will not work. Are you a part of this global cyber gang? Hackers who are part of this FakeCD99 gang all..."
- "I bought woodworking plans from an online retailer called TheGeekPub.What I received was a bunch of stolen plans! Plans they downloaded from reputable websites and then bundled without permission into a..."
- "I buy pretzels from here all of the time. This is what my sister always wants for Christmas. We pretty much love them. I just bought a basket..."
- "Direct tv tech attached my satellite brackets on my roof with NAILS. I was selling my home located at 6828 Valley Lane in Leeds, Al. and the home inspector found..."
- "Not much to say (there 4 pictures taken on the same visit say it all). I have been consistently disappointed in the quality of veggies and produce at the..."
- " I stopped by the McDonald's located at 3026 N. Hampton Road, I Dallas, TX 75212 to buy something to eat and charge my phone (which was completely dead). Around..."