Hulu Techs Always Blame My Equipment or Internet Speed

173 of 390 Hulu reviews

At this moment my Download is 5.5mb/Upload 3.4, which is well above Hulu's minimum requirements.My equipment is also top of the line.

I call H to complain frequently because I want them to FIX THE BUFFERING PROBLEMS. Always tell techs same thing: I never have a problem with Netflix or Amazon streaming but keep Hulu on speed dial. A few of them actually told me the truth: their ads aren't digitally coded correctly to support the high pixel traffic and H doesn't seem to be compatible w/Samsung TV's. It's a shame their product is so crappy.

I've been a cable cutter for years and have streamed Hulu thru ROKU for years. The executives should be forced to rely on Hulu for all their Network entertainment for a week and see what they think about waiting 6 or 7 minutes for the green bar to move, only to have it reappear in 15 seconds and start over. Even the most patient among us would lose our minds trying to watch an episode of "The Chew' tonight like I have. It's After midnight and all I'm getting are 7 seconds of show/Buffer for 20 seconds/7 seconds of show/buffer for 25 seconds.....

And it doesn't matter what time of day it is. It's maddening. I say we all call the sponsors and let them know how bad Hulu is at uploading their commercials and how it makes us hate their products for spoiling our entertainment experience. We should also discourage network executives from renewing licensing w/Hulu for ANY network show.

It will encourage Hulu to get their act together or open the door for a competitor. Right now Hulu's the only game in town to watch current network programming and they don't seem to care how lousy their product is. The pic of the green bar for "The Chew", ABC, has been that way for over 20 minutes.

Wish I could say it's unusual.

This review is a subjective opinion of a user.
Report Comment Private message author

• Green bar taking 30 minutes to move

Reason of review:
Bad quality
Preferred solution:
Deliver product or service ordered
Product or service
Hulu Streaming Service
Review category
Entertainment
review #735515 by

Author wants to be contacted by the company. Learn more

Had an experience with Hulu? Submit review ›
Helpful? 0 Yes 0 0 No 0
Had the same issue 0 Yes 0
173 of 390 Hulu reviews
Comment as anonymous As anonymous or Log in
OR Is it your business? Respond to your
customers as verified company representative.
Apply for a Free Plan

Post a comment to start a discussion.

Great comment! Would you like to convert it into review?

You will be able to edit the text before publishing.

× You are about to contact PissedConsumer.com

Review submitted through "Contact Us" will not get published on the site or forwarded to Hulu. However, many companies do monitor reviews on our site.

×
You were reading a complaint about Hulu.
Filing a new complaint about
×