100% full Not resolved

At this moment my Download is 5.5mb/Upload 3.4, which is well above Hulu's minimum requirements.My equipment is also top of the line.

I call H to complain frequently because I want them to FIX THE BUFFERING PROBLEMS. Always tell techs same thing: I never have a problem with Netflix or Amazon streaming but keep Hulu on speed dial. A few of them actually told me the truth: their ads aren't digitally coded correctly to support the high pixel traffic and H doesn't seem to be compatible w/Samsung TV's. It's a shame their product is so crappy.

I've been a cable cutter for years and have streamed Hulu thru ROKU for years. The executives should be forced to rely on Hulu for all their Network entertainment for a week and see what they think about waiting 6 or 7 minutes for the green bar to move, only to have it reappear in 15 seconds and start over. Even the most patient among us would lose our minds trying to watch an episode of "The Chew' tonight like I have. It's After midnight and all I'm getting are 7 seconds of show/Buffer for 20 seconds/7 seconds of show/buffer for 25 seconds.....

And it doesn't matter what time of day it is. It's maddening. I say we all call the sponsors and let them know how bad Hulu is at uploading their commercials and how it makes us hate their products for spoiling our entertainment experience. We should also discourage network executives from renewing licensing w/Hulu for ANY network show.

It will encourage Hulu to get their act together or open the door for a competitor. Right now Hulu's the only game in town to watch current network programming and they don't seem to care how lousy their product is. The pic of the green bar for "The Chew", ABC, has been that way for over 20 minutes.

Wish I could say it's unusual.

This reviewer shared experience about bad quality and wants this business to have the product delivered. Hulusucks100trillion is overall dissatisfied with Hulu and uploaded a picture. The most disappointing about hulu streaming service at Hulu was constant buffering, internet speed being blamed and equipment being blamed , but reviewer liked price. Reviewer wants customer support to reach our to him or her ASAP for further discussion of this matter.

Also, you can continue reading comments about Hulu.

Check out the best and the worst companies in Entertainment category for more informed decision or compare Hulu to other companies on our site.

Had an Experience with Hulu?

Comments