Verified Reviewer

Hulu is free with my SPRINT CONTRACT. Hulu is constantly resetting Sprint customers and more from free access to Hulu with commercials.

If you are an advertiser with HULU, you should be aware that HULU is doing everything they can to prevent Hulu/Sprint customers and others from watching Hulu.

Therefore making more money off of advertisers, claiming (x-numbers of sprint viewers) but restricting us from streaming, saving Hulu big money, because there are less people streaming.

HULU is also kicking people out of their HULU TV streaming, hoping we stop binge watching. Next time you stream Hulu all day, count how many times HULU kicks you out of the app without even asking you if you are w still watching.! They flat kick you out 4-5 times before 1am. We also pay for no commercials, which is a rip off.

Way too many commercials still. If I have unlimited internet and unlimited Hulu and I want my Cat and Dog want to watch TV all day, its my right to do so.

Hulu is paid, the internet company is getting paid, advertisers are being and streamers are being ripped off. Please have a lawyer call me, I want to sue Hulu out.!

User's recommendation: Advertisers, Sue Hulu for giving you the impression (x-number of people are watching your commercials) when they are not. Sprint customers call a lawyer and Sue Hulu, they are reporting high profits in advertising and across the board for the company.

Preferred solution: Reimbursed fir lost, stolen, time and funds by Hulu and sprint .

Hulu Pros: Better than my antenna.

Hulu Cons: Incomplete seasons, Are crooks, Restrict my viewing, Charge me full price but do not deliver full time, Too many commercials for hulu tv no commercials.

Comments