Product: Hulu Watchlist Clear all filters (187 of 187 reviews match)
filters
seller:
state:
city:
product:

Hulu - Get my watch list back!

First time on the new Hulu, it asked me if I have a watch list to import, without telling me FROM WHERE. Little did I know, they meant my existing Hulu watch list, assuming they would have just automatically kept the old one. As far as I can tell, that was MY ONLY CHANCE TO KEEP MY WATCHLIST. Thanks for nothing, Hulu.

Hulu - Playback issues

2.7
So now it just plays the end of previously watched episodes instead of naturally restarting episodes like before. Not to mention the layout is just confusing and so extra. All hulu has done is make me so f*** it and just go to Netflix when I get bored.
Show

Hulu - Format is unusable!!

What have you done,Hulu!!?? The old format was easy to navigate and needed no tweeking....I'm done with Hulu!!

Hulu - Update

3.4
I own an Xbox one and the new update is simply horrible. It use to be so easy to scroll through things that I've watched and want to rewatch and find new things in different genres. Now, however, it always offers up things I've watched and I can't find anything new. It's not user friendly at all. I am so frustrated and wanted to cancel but I love Hulu originals and I loved the old service.

Hulu - New version s u c k s hard

2.9
Seriously, who came up with this carp? Where's my trending topics, movie trailers and a homescreen that does Not seriously limit your variety?

Hulu - Terrible change.

2.6
I know it can take a bit to get used to a new format but this is terrible. Can't find stuff easily and ca't figure out how to review episodes to a given show instead of it automaticly playing the most recent one. I only sream off my phone. I am reviewing options for another streaming service for TV shows to meet my needs so I can cancel next week. It would be nice if I could choose the old format.

Hulu - Good for most part BUT SUCK BECAUSE

3.4
I can't remove shows that are on the continue watching section. Like I don't want to continue watching and want to get it out my way and there is no way to delete it with my Xbox and when I try to remove it with the app on my phone it still stays on there. WTF!!!!!
Show

Hulu - New layout sucks!!

1.4
So disorganized and can't tell if I have new shows. WTF!

Hulu - Lost watchlist

2.9
Upgraded to no commercial; had to sign on again; lost watchlist and sent to hulu new home page with no option for watchlist; went to hulu.help.com and my questions could not he answred by robot. Now this direction. Anyone there?

3.3
Watchlist is terrible. Cant tell what i watched already.

1.7
Hulu dropped all Comedy Central shows without warning, including the DAILY SHOW, which was pretty much the whole reason for having a Hulu subscription in the first place. The rest of the offerings are pretty mediocre, and the movie selection is downright pathetic. If they do not bring back the Daily Show, I will cancel my subscription.

3.7
Not real crazy about the new watchlist. It's too complicated and doesn't put all NEW items up front. Also, if there is a program that has been taken off, there should be some sort of notice. And there should be some way to make it where you watch commercials in your main language, I'm tired of watching stuff I can't understand.

1.3
I like hulu its a good company but ny friend said watch Vampire Diaries its a good show i find it on hulu im like this seems good now why the *** is it starting from season 7 what happened to 1-6 i know you try to keep it updated with like new episodes but come on atleat keep the pilots and the old stuff on there