I cant reach anybody to assist, I keep trying and trying and trying with no avail, I purchased hulu.com while buying my new telephone, it was a package deal and it sounded great in theory and when you search online it says that certain movies are available, it did not tell me that I was going to have to watch advertisement, so throughout the movie where is Manny delays, I have searched and searched for the movie they stayed it was available, it is not I cant get a hold of a human being to speak with about the issue, instead they send me a link and ask for a credit card just to ask a simple question, I know they want 82 symbols, Im guessing thats letters I cannot imagine adding 82 symbols to my paragraph, if anybody knows a secret way to get a hold of hulu.com I hope that they would contact me at 907-223-**** available 24/7.

User's recommendation: I recommend that you find a working phone number before purchasing the product, once you have paid for it I find it impossible to get a hold of anybody to ask a question instead they send me a link in order to pay a fee to ask a question, they want a credit card, and an agreement to continue paying and I just have one question, I am hopeful that somebody will contact me as I’ve had the same question for the last year.

Preferred solution: Let the company propose a solution.

Location: 3213 West 30th Avenue, Anchorage, AK 99517