Hulu,

I tried to go to your site to give you this feedback directly but i could not find the option to do so. I am very disappointed in your product. When I want to watch a show i have loads of ads i have to go through, annoying for just a 20 minute tv show. When i want to watch a show and cant because i you only have season 3 and up, so i go to netflix and watch all of them there. I want to watch a specific tv show but can't because i have to subscribe with my cable provider, yet the point of hulu is to replace the cable provider. your movie selection is horrible. for what i am paying for it is a complete rip off. why even pay anything i have to watch ads?

Oh cool, showtime and hulu bundle?? no wait, they only asking for more money. Hulu is the worst.

to anybody that asks me i am going to send them away from hulu and only to netflix, the elite streaming service.

Thanks,

A Confused Detractor

This reviewer shared experience about bad quality and wants this business to "so many solutions" as the author lost $10. This person is overall dissatisfied with Hulu. Reviewer wants customer support to reach our to him or her ASAP for further discussion of this matter.

Also, you can continue reading comments about Hulu.

Check out the best and the worst companies in Telecommunications category for more informed decision or compare Hulu to other companies on our site.

Had an Experience with Hulu?

Comments