3.6

I cannot stand this new huku format..i watch my shows through chromecast. When i watch tge shows it doesnt finish through to the end and will just go to a totally different show..so then i have to go back to the show i was watching and manually set ut toward the end just to watch the ending.

Very annoying!

I also do not like this new format, its hard to tell what shows are ready to watch the latest show..another thing is the old hulu would go the next show i have in my watchlist. This new format goes to a totally different show that is not on my watchlist and that i have no interest in watching..i love the shows on hulu but im seriously thinking about cancelling..been with hulu since 2012 and never had issues until today..bring the old format back never had issues with old format

Product or Service Mentioned: Hulu Streaming Service.

Reason of review: Bad quality.

Company wrote 0 public responses to the review from May 07, 2017.

Comments

The new format is terrible. Too confusing to find new episodes and way more time consuming. Old format was great.

I HATE the new HULU format. I cannot find the shoes I used to watxh. There is no recently added so how I am supposed to figure out if HULU added a new show.

I thought l was going crazy! My watchlist didn't even have the shows l watch each WEEK!

I had to use the search field to find my shows. Hulu - PLEASE give us back the original watchlist!!!

The new hulu format is terrible. I am planning to cancel soon

New Hulu format sucks. Time to go to Netflix. What were you thinking.

The new format is ridiculously complicated. The old format was simple and ok.

If it is n't broken-don't fix it.

There are other services available, Hulu. Go back to the easier format or lose business.

It's apparent to me that whoever decided to change to this new Hulu format has never used Hulu. It is not user friendly at all.

It is worse than Amazon Prime. Please change it back or it's bye bye Hulu.

The new format is a disaster. Those responsible should be fired.

It appears that most of your subscribers hate it too and we are all considering canceling our subscriptions.

It is impossible to find shows, or become inspired by the rolling bar you used to have at the top of the page. That was how i discovered The Handmaids Tale. With this new system, I don't even know what's new or even that there IS something new without going thru a maze of nonsense.

Please, CHANGE IT BACK!! It has made me hate Hulu.

it sucks nothing good about it,

Hate new format will consider going to netflix now

Part of the beauty with the old format was seeing all the options and being able to easily identify which shows had new content at a glance, with the numbers at the top of the pane. Often I would learn of new shiws simply by a new icon, Id investigate and be hooked to a new show.

That functionality is gone. Hulu change back your format or you'll lose huge market share.

Hulu,

You have Really Really Lost your mind on this format change! Change it back now or gee, give your Paying customer a "CHOICE".

I hate this new format, it blows, sucks and is overall Crap!

Great job alienating your customer base. If this does not change soon like in a week, I too will be leaving and if that is your end goal, Congrats!

Hulu's new format SUCKS. It starts the next episode at the end (or wherever it wants), I can't find my shows, I can't find where to search for shows, it never loads, it doesn't continue to auto play, it took me like two days to figure out where to find other episodes of my shows...change it back or you're losing me too.

I cancelled prime bc of their crap content and crap, confusing format. I'll cancel you too.

New format blows, just like stupid Amazon prime. *** it this sucks, I cancelled Prime Hulu is next if something doesn't change.

Also considering canceling service due to format change.

Hate this new format! Everything I use to watch has disappeared and I have to start over trying to figure it all out! Totally sucks!

Salem, New Hampshire, United States #1353679

New format suck guess I dump hula plus and showtime

jettadaze_54
San Francisco, California, United States #1353230

I would be interested to hear from anyone that is happy with hulu's new format....I bet there won't be a single positive review

jettadaze_54
San Francisco, California, United States #1353226

What was Hulu thinking when they suddenly decided to change to this rediculous format.....i can't believe that someone came up with such a thing in the first place..I am disgusted

Plano, Texas, United States #1328536

The format is dumb! Hulu you better change this or your going to lose a lot of customers and furthermore you pissed me off so much I am going to have to compete with you as a competitor to you and Netflix if you do not change back to the old format!

Change it back!!!!!! Now!!!!!