3.7

Your new layout sucks.I want the option to change it back to the way it was.

I can't find my stuff, I can't tell at a glance if I have new episodes, and I hate the way it looks. I don't care if you want to fiddle f&*k with stuff, but I hate being locked into something I didn't ask for.

This may look all futuristic, but it's harder to use and the suggested shows pop up bites.My kid can now change what I'm watching when ever he feels like it without my say so and it's hard as heck to get back to what I was watching because this new layout, again, SUCKS!!!

Review about: Hulu Watchlist.

Reason of review: Bad quality.

Had an Experience with Hulu?

Comments

New layout sucks!

I HATE the new Hulu format.It’s lije you took a step backwards.

Hard to find stuff.

Hard to tell which episodes I haven’t watched.HATE IT!!!!

I want the old version this one is a mess and I can't find my shows!!

I hate this new interface it's GARBAGE!! Hulu bring back older version where can view your shows instead of scrolling downward!!!!

I hate this new layoutttttttt ahshhsusjsjsjdjdbxndj wtf it was perfect before IF ITS NOT BROKEN DONT FIX IT HULU!!!!

The new layout is horrible! I do have to say after reading all these comments, it's nice to know that I am not the only one who is unhappy with it.

I will be cancelling.It is hands down one of the worse UI's I have ever seen.

And I'm in IT.Let us revert to the old layout Hulu, or I will be gone as well.

{{REDACTED}} HATE IT

I'm going to cancel my subscriptions because the new interface SUCKS! Whoever came up with this new clunky, annoying, difficult to use , ridiculous site, is clueless as are the executives who gave the thumbs up.

HATE the new interface - does anybody know how to make it go back to the old version, otherwise I'm ending my 4yr subscription? It's just horrible!!!!!

Looks like I'm dropping Hulu. Ur layout sucks .