Talk about going backwards.This update interface is bad.

It shows less information and makes finding stuff lengthy. Why would you do this???????? Making something larger is for bad sight! This is like trying to find an ice cube in a swimming pool.

Trying to look like a sleek new coffee bar menu is not very appealing to those if us that have been with Hulu for years. This would be intimidating to an older crowd. Where did you get your info? What demographic does this appeal to???

I'm sorry Hulu, I once counted on you when Netflix took a S&^t on us and now I have to deal with complex simplicity?I like Hulu a lot but I'm considering a change to make Pluto my choice if they can't fix this horrible situation.

Review about: Automatic Update.

PRODUCT OR SERVICE Hulu Streaming Service
Reason of Review / Monetary Loss Bad quality / Not specified
Preferred solution Not specified

Had an Experience with Hulu?

Comments

Be the first to start a discussion

Publishers Clearing House - False Prize Announcement Publishers Clearing House "Friday night 9/16/16, about 1130, I got a pop-up window announcing that I was the "VIP Grand Prize Winner" in the amount of $10,000.00. 12 Hours later I received..." Read more Kabam - Me and my wife permanant banned Kabam "me and my wife account got banned permanently i was a leader of a 2.4m alliance and rating was 98k ive never done anything wrong nor has my wife in..." Read more Cooking Club Of America - Where did it go? Cooking Club Of America "I loved my monthly magazine and the products I purchased from them and when you pay for a lifetime membership, you expect to continue getting what you paid in advance...." Read more Hulu - Why? Hulu "It told me no ads but this happens every time and it last for 2 minutes and then it shows twice...very annoying. Then during a show, it freezes and the..." Read more GoodOrient - Good Customer service ~~~!!! GoodOrient "Dear Chris, Today my seals arrived. The Fedex was the best option. With my seals in hands I just can say that Im amazed! It is wonderful.(I dont have words..." Read more Living Spaces VIP Protection Plan is a SCAM Living Spaces "I have a similar problem with Living Spaces VIP protection plan. I bought a Summit Space Saver Bed last November. The horizontal wood holding the bed cracked hence because of..." Read more Asurion - Home Depot appliance Extended Warranty is a scam Asurion " Today is June 23, 2017. I've been without a refrigerator since May 8. They keep sending different repair companies out here because they don't like the report of "it..." Read more Case Boss Ripoff Case Boss "Placed order, did get advice that the delivery was delayed, replied to the confirmation email advising they had not delivered product. Tried to contact through fb till they blocked me..." Read more