Ask a question

We will try to contact this business to get an answer for you.

Post answer

channels available

I don't see Animal Planet listed, is there anyway to add that Chanel ?

Unable to watch HULU content suddenly

I have a $7.99 subscription with HULU and have had no problem until early December when I started getting error codes when attempting to watch "The Orville".(Error code 300) I have a Sony Blu-Ray Player - model BDPBX57, and the problem has gotten so bad now that I cannot even watch anything on HULU.

I can connect, but that is all. I have been unable to get in touch with them as they always seem to have "extremely high call volume" so I can never get through. I'm starting to think HULU is one big scam.... I AM able to watch content from other providers like Amazon & Netflix, just not HULU.

Perhaps their app has changed & was not pushed to my unit(?)....No matter the reason, I need help in resolving this.If you can help, I would greatly appreciate it.

Billing for October wh Why was I billed twice for October

Why was I billed twice for October????please contact me ASAP Thank You

are taxes included in the live tv price

As a new member of the hulu family, I may be missing the solution, but here's my problem.I watch hulu on a wide screen smart TV.

After watching a show selected from my watchlist, I am given options, none of which include returning to my watchlist to select another show. I'm forced to exit hulu and then re-enter in order to get to my watchlist. Needless to say, this is an aggravation.

Am I missing the solution or is it just a flaw in the hulu app which will force me to watch only Netflix in the future?I enjoy Netflix, but hulu offers movies and TV shows not available there, so I'd hate to have to give up hulu.

I finally got through to hulu help and found that the process to return to the watchlist involves a different button that Netflix, so the problem is resolved.

Questions 5