Hulu - Review about Commercial

341 of 390 Hulu reviews

I pay $7.99 for plus membership that is ment to not have commercials.But I watch over 18 commercials on a 45 minute show.

That is outrages! What is the membership for if I can't watch showed with out irrelavent commercials.

I'm considering canceling Mu membership.There is no difference between normal tv that is free and hulu plus $7.99.

This review is a subjective opinion of a user.
Report Comment Private message author

More Review Details

Product or service
Commercial
Review category
Entertainment
review #531054

Author wants to be contacted by the company. Learn more

Had an experience with Hulu? Submit review ›
Helpful? 9 Yes 9 0 No 0
Had the same issue 2 Yes 2
341 of 390 Hulu reviews
Comment as anonymous As anonymous or Log in
OR Is it your business? Respond to your
customers as verified company representative.
Apply for a Free Plan

Sep 17, 2014 #871852

Nothing but a lot of trouble with these folks. I truly regret signing on with them. I decided to cancel my membership, and they have arranged it to where I am unable to cancel. I have tried deleting them from my system, but no luck. Thanks for reading.
anon

1 0 Reply
Khymberlee

Sep 13, 2014 #869443 Los Angeles, California, United States

I completely agree!
Paying for commercials??? Isn't that like double dipping?!?!
I have Netflix, Spotify and many others.... I pay a monthly fee and I'm commercial FREE!!
OH! And I read an article that they are considering a HIGHER plan for those of us who don't want commercials!!!
What a joke!!! Canceling my account at the end of this month!!! Thank God for Netflix!

1 0 Reply
Great comment! Would you like to convert it into review?

You will be able to edit the text before publishing.

× You are about to contact PissedConsumer.com

Review submitted through "Contact Us" will not get published on the site or forwarded to Hulu. However, many companies do monitor reviews on our site.

×
You were reading a complaint about Hulu.
Filing a new complaint about
×