3.8
Coverage Area
Style and Design

Have been with Hulu several years.Liked it enough that I dropped Amazon Prime this year.

I even subscribed to Showtime through Hulu. But the new interface has made it so unpleasant to watch I finally canceled today. The customer rep was pleasant but seemed like they were holding back and wanted to express just how many people hate the new format. And It's not that I can't figure out how to use it, it is just a badly conceived idea and product.

Have only written complaints on a very few instances over the years.

Hulu please listen to your customers.And customers please vote with your wallet.

Review about: Hulu Watchlist.

Reason of review: Return, Exchange or Cancellation Policy.

Preferred solution: Let the company propose a solution.

I liked: Value, Selection, Great until may 4th, Wide selection of tv shows.

I didn't like: Interfacechanges, How difficult it is to find my shows after update, Forced upgrade removing features i liked about hulu.

Had an Experience with Hulu?

Comments

Just so you know you’re not the only person in this world. A lot of people want to feature changed it changes everybody else who didn’t want it changed are the ones that start complaining. Things change get over it it’s life they can keep the same forever

to Anonymous #1383168

The nice thing is that we don't have to get over it.We just close our pocket books and HULU loses $100-200 per year, per customer.

On top of that, HULU loses potential gain of new customers due to bad reputation. That estimated loss from bad reputation compounds into the thousands of diverted monies a year just from one bailed customer. This is the direct effects fro social media. Add customer base loss with diverted potential customer gain loss and it's easily in the millions per year.

HULU already suffered customer/financial loss last year, so their UI developers and marketers aren't exactly doing a bang up job; unless they were looking to drive HULU into the ground. Apparently, you are either an employee of HULU or you are in the extreme minority who likes the new UI. I don't know a single person who likes it. Some have cancelled, some are waiting.

Since you're anonymous, I'm thinking you're an employee but if you are a customer who likes the new UI, well then good for you.There aren't many of you.