I am about to cancel hulu all together if i have to listen to any more spanish commercials. I do not speak spanish nor do i want to hear a language i do not know.

There needs to be an ad language selector.

Many people are having trouble with this and when trying to find a solution everyone says the same thing. there is no solution even if you go through hulu and call them. Where are the is this ad relevent buttons or literally anything that will make the spanish stop.

I don't mind the commercials if i know what they are saying. not knowing however, makes me mad everytime and i am just getting progressivly angrier every commercial.

Product or Service Mentioned: Commercial.

Reason of review: Bad quality.

Company wrote 0 public responses to the review from Jun 07.

Comments

Hulu still has not fixed their *** ad targeting formula.

Hulu suddenly increased the number of Spanish ads on my account to 4 out of 5! I have ALWAYS enjoyed an array of international programming.

But this flawed ad targeting is seriously disrespectful, infuriating, and incompetent! Dropping this garbage like a bad habit if it is not resolved soon!

Items annoying. Hulu needs to put a stop to it. I find it disrespectful as a customer as well when I'm shown something not relevant to me in another language I do not speak nor want to.

Same here. Hulu - make it STOP!

I'm right there with ya bud. It's frustrating af to have like every other commercial in Spanish when we are an English speaking household. ....wonder why Hulu is doing this???!

to Anonymous #1603087

Annoyance tactic to peddle their ad free premium service!

Or you’re a racist

to Cbull38 #1564853

quick to judge there buddy.... The Spanish language isn't a race and it doesn't necessarily reflect ones race.

to Cbull38 #1579639

This has nothing to do with race. If you live in an English speaking household, hearing ads in a language that you don't speak or understand is pointless.

to Cbull38 #1588920

what are you on about. this is the usa primary language is English.

Its called assimilate to host country. Respect it

to Cbull38 #1605811

Attention *** troll! This isn't about racism, This is about a malfunctioning service that is not what the consumer paid for! Get a *** life!