Verified Reviewer

1.8

I have had Hulu for years now. Over that time period, I have filed dozens and dozens of trouble tickets and not one has ever been addressed and corrected.

Over the past few months my Hulu service is worse then ever. When I press the Back Button on my Roku remote, more then likely I am exited out of Hulu and taken all the way back to the default Roku screen. I went through every possible step with Roku to correct it. They even sent me a new remote, but ultimately it was discovered that it was the fault of the poorly constructed Hulu app.

I have programs that I have set to record in English, but the Spanish version records instead. Shows that I have stopped recording, which continue to record and when I call up Hulu for help with those times, on 3 different occasions, EVERY SINGLE thing that I had saved was deleted. Leaving my DVR bare. I have made suggestions on things that could help Hulu and they end I being implemented, but YEARS later.

Which shows a total lack of innovation on the part of Hulu and now during my favorite time, the Olympics, my DVR thinks that it is full. So I am only given about half of the 200 hours to record with. So I'm losing content every single day, because the DVR falsely thinks that it is full. I have called Hulu numerous times begging for help and finally yesterday a tech was honest and basically said that my problems are not going to be corrected anytime soon.

I pay almost $100 a month for this garbage service and I'm sick of having to deal with all of the problems! I am going to give Hulu 1 more chance to fix this and if not, I'm gone! Hulu I have put up with so much nonsense. I want to see if you can finally, for the first time literally ever, fix my problems with your Hulu service.

Don't Pay Extra. Get The Chead

Preferred solution: Deliver product or service ordered.

Hulu Pros: Lot of content.

Hulu Cons: Service is full of bugs, Expensive, Trouble tickets are never addressed, Care reps have no idea what is going on.

Comments