Coverage Area
Style and Design

This new Hulu is wretched!!!Several months ago my daughter convinced me to cancel cable and switch to Roku with Netflix and Hulu.

Everything was fine, user friendly, just a click or two and I was watching my favorite shows. I was also able to put my favorites on one page. It used to be one click resume a show add another click and I can start from the beginning. First I have the most difficult time just to FIND my show and then forget if I want to restart the show.

What’s up Hulu is was TOO user friendly? Are you trying to go out of business by driving customers away? Or do you make more money by making people click, click, click, fifty times just to find a show!?!? And what’s with that font!

It is horrible, who can see that? The font is so thin and the color so light. And what’s with the buffering? Have you put so many bells and whistles on this dam upgrade (really downgrade to the 80’s) that it cannot keep up.

Well now I am tasked with researching other TV alternatives.It looks like the major consensus in you other pissed off customers is Amazon and Sling, so long Hulu, it was short and you suck!!!

Review about: Hulu Watchlist.

Reason of review: Bad quality.

Had an Experience with Hulu?

Comments

The new interface makes it harder to do what the older interface does. The complete opposite of what a UI upgrade is supposed to do.

The buffering issues that it introduced also needs to be addressed by Roku. They need to make a statement acknowledging the issues and then tell their customers what they plan on doing to make things right.

As of now I don't plan on keeping Hulu after my week trial expires.