1.4K views

Using the instructions from the HULU website, i tried repeatedly to go to hulu.com/plus/pre_cancel but it redirects to the HULU user account page after 1 second and doesn't give you any time to select cancel. I tried different browsers and no luck.

It is clearly a carefully designed ploy to handcuff users to them and prevent cancellation from taking place unless you call on the phone which is a minimum 20+ minute hold time and then they berate you endlessly when they do answer. Very frustrating. Very frustrating. Very frustrating.

Very frustrating. Very frustrating. Very frustrating.

Very frustrating. Very frustrating.

Product or Service Mentioned: Hulu Account.

Comments

Everything on their website works except the cancelation process. Somehow there's always a server error when you try to cancel.

I am unable to cancel on line and unable to find a # to call. Very disappointed in hulu. I cancelled Netflix in less than a minute.

same thing is happening to me

Lawrenceburg, Indiana, United States #1251752

F***'n hate HULU's web practice. I don't understand how they can get away with it.

I'm going to cancel my credit card account to kill this account. Of course, it affects other subscriptions, but it will be worth it.

Brier, Washington, United States #1245958

What phone number is anonymous referring to?

Brier, Washington, United States #1245956

I'm at my wits end unsuccessfully trying to cancel Hulu from my mastercard bill. Can I call mastercard directly to cancel payment?

Any advice would be appreciated. Thanks.

to niki #1413442

The only way I was able to stop them from charging me every single month was to get a new card all together.

You at least found a phone #. Been trying for 2&1/2 months. Couldnt find a phone # anywhere.

Had same *** happen to be basically had to get loud on the phone to cancel

Horrible customer service

2014-10-01 - Yep, Hulu Plus is a shady and underhanded business by employing these tactics. I'm trying to dis-enroll and having the same problem. Not any better than a bunch of slimy crooks.

Like another user posted "...Using the instructions from the HULU website, i tried repeatedly to go to hulu.com/plus/pre_cancel but it redirects to the HULU user account page after 1 second and doesn't give you any time to select cancel.I tried different browsers and no luck...."

I'll be reporting them to the Better Business Bureau tonight.

Houston, Texas, United States #850691

I will not pay for endless commercials. Hulu gets paid from it's advertising. Why are they charging us??

Netflix or Amazon Prime is the way to go!