3.3

I understand the digital market is changing, and there is a need to innovate, but forcing me over to watchlist is was a terrible shock to the system. I shut it off when you first introduced it, but now I'm stuck with it. I no longer can tell when I have new show, and what's worse it that the new shows don't play first. I basically have to know what show I want to watch and search it, which cost me time and effort.

Also, it's an incorrectly presumptive system thats borderline racist. I like to watch Blackish, that doesn't mean I want to follow that up with an episode of Empire, then Rosewood, then Key and Peele. Maybe I'm just into family-centric shows.

I'm not happy with this at all. I think you need to reevaluate your system to play new shows first, and make deleting shows or skipping shows easier.

Reviewer is in unhappy mood. Please immediately contact the author of this review to discuss bad quality of hulu watchlist and associated monetary loss in the amount of $90. Hulu needs to "better system that doesn't throw everything in the trash and instead integrates it" according to poster's claims.

Other people also mentioned hulu watchlist in their reviews. You may find this information helpful for further shopping at Hulu.

Had an Experience with Hulu?

Comments