1.8

Early adopter who watched thousands of videos, perhaps tens of thousands, right up until the current Watchlist made it too frustrating. Almost immediately after the introduction of Hulu's Watchlist, I found myself using Hulu maybe one evening per week. Currently, I almost forget about Hulu, watching a show on Hulu every few weeks.

In short, Hulu's Watchlist has turned me off of the fun experience I used to enjoy so much. Perhaps we are all better off for the self-destructive demise of Hulu.

When I complained, I got a rudely dismissive response basically saying Hulu is committed to its Watchlist without regard to its customers. When I cancelled my Hulu Plus, a pop up gave me two free weeks.

Product or Service Mentioned: Hulu Watchlist.

Reason of review: Loss of Queue.

Preferred solution: Deliver product or service ordered.

I didn't like: Excessive ads buffering greed, Lack of service and no response for help request, Not having control over my viewing.

Comments

Hulu sucks! Every Hulu update is about making things cheaper and easier for themselves at the expense of customers like me.

I have been with Hulu since their origination, and it has been straight downhill ever since. Remember the Queue? That was Hulu's greatest advantage in terms of being more user friendly than Netflix or Amazon.

However, the only advantage Hulu has not yet managed to sacrifice is their offering of broadcast television shows quickly. In summary: Hulu sucks!

The interface is terrible the one thing I really liked about Hulu was the fact it told me what shows I was up to date on! Why change something that worked so well! This stinks