1.1K views
2.4

Hulu has been taking away user's queues and favorites and forcing an update called Watchlist.They 'claim' Watch list is the best of the best but what they don't tell you is that you lose ALL CONTROL of what you see, when you see it, how its prioritized, etc...

They launch this thing calling it an upgrade when in my opinion it is far more of a downgrade. Removing features and functionality doesn't really equate to an upgrade in my opinion.

Hulu lost a long time customer because of how horribly designed Watchlist is.I tried having customer service opt me out of this new feature but they refused.

Reviewer is in unhappy mood. Please immediately contact the author of this review to discuss bad quality of hulu plus subscription. Hulu needs to "i want to keep my queue with shows/movies i choose to put there, and showing me the count of unwatched items" according to poster's claims.

Other people also mentioned hulu plus subscription in their reviews. You may find this information helpful for further shopping at Hulu.

Had an Experience with Hulu?

Comments

Hulu ui sucks...... Along with everything else people wrote

Houston, Texas, United States #1180669

Thanks for letting me know contacting Customer Service would be a waste of time. I'm setting a reminder to unsubscribe from Hulu Plus before the next fee is charged.

I am hating the Watchlist so much and in an effort to clear the unwatched items (which aren't actually true FYI as most I have watched but it still says episodes unwatched) I deleted my history which was a HUGE mistake as now all of the shows in my Watchlist have reset back to the pilot episode and I have no way of knowing when new episodes are available.I emailed Hulu support and received a generic reply stating nothing can be done and to suck it up basically which is ridiculous as all I can see on blogs is how much everyone is hating it, no positive reviews at all!

Whoever is reading this, if you have found a way to clear episodes please reply!I am SO frustrated with this - bring back the Hulu ***, it is what set Hulu apart from the rest!

Robin2016

I miss the *** and definitely hate the watchlist.I tried it for about 1 week or maybe a little longer and couldn't stand it.

I like the *** much better and became so aggravated with the watchlist. I cancelled Hulu and declined 30 days free to stay.

I miss watching on Hulu but really, the watchlist without the *** aggravated me so much that it took the enjoyment out of using Hulu.

Brooklyn, New York, United States #1156634

I have both @netflix as @hulu - I always use the latter because of it's great *** system... Now they've pulled that! Time for full warez