Paisley, Florida

Hulu's new watch list is the worst "upgrade" EVER.Best thing Hulu EVER did for the competition.

What in the WORLD made Hulu think that I wouldn't want to be able to control my viewing, that I'd want THEM to add things (that I manually have to remove), or that I wouldn't want to keep track of what is EXPIRING???? If they want to copy the competition, then just COPY them already - don't try to create a convoluted new system that is entirely user-unfriendly!

WORST planning and programming in the history of streaming video.You've really DONE it this time - I'm canceling my subscription!

This person wrote the review because of bad quality at Hulu. Reviewer claimed that he or she wants Hulu to "change it back to the way it was!".

We collected other reviews about products and/or services offered by Hulu and hulu streaming service for you to read. This information may help you with your purchase decision.

Had an Experience with Hulu?

Comments