1.8

I was a paying customer for years until they added the watchlist and killed my ***.I understand they are trying something new but there is no way to reorder or play chronologically my shows anymore.

All customer support says is "it will get better with use" and brushed this off like its my issue but their system is broken. I have been using for a month now and same issues. IT DOES NOT GET BETTER! #bringbackthequeue.

Their facebook page and twitter are filled with customers having the same issue, and that's only the ones who spoke up.

Their response to everyone is the same, this is ridiculous.Nobody asked for this .

This person wrote the review because of poor customer service of hulu watchlist from Hulu. Reviewer claimed that he or she wants Hulu to have the product delivered.

The most disappointing in user's experience was user interface. Author liked the most television series content. The author asks this business to immediately contact him/ her to briefly discuss his/ her negative experience with the company.

We collected other reviews about products and/or services offered by Hulu for you to read. This information may help you with your purchase decision.

Had an Experience with Hulu?

Comments