3.8

This "watchlist" thing is TERRIBLE as a replacement to the ***.The usability of your site just NOSEDIVED.

I am so angry about this. this is so much less efficient than ***. Great, I can see all my favorite shows and a marker for which ones have new content.

Guess what? If I've got 50 favorite shows, I don't want to look over all 50 just to find the TWO that have new content.

I want to go to one list and see all the content for those shows that **I have not watched.** I want to log in to the site and immediately see when I have new, unwatched content.

As a supplement to the traditional ***, I'm sure I'd find value in this.As a replacement it's useless.

This reviewer shared experience about bad quality and wants this business to "give us back our queues!". The author is overall dissatisfied with Hulu. The most disappointing about hulu watchlist from Hulu was watchlist Reviewer wants customer support to reach out to him or her ASAP for further discussion of this matter.

Also, you can continue reading comments about Hulu.

Check out the best and the worst companies in Telecommunications category for more informed decision or compare Hulu to other companies on our site.

Had an Experience with Hulu?

Comments

hate the watchlist format

Agreed, this is far worse than useless.

WraithTDK
Denver, Colorado, United States #1150130

I don't understand why that line was bleeped out.It's no way a profanity.

The British use that word for "line." Starts with a q.

5 letters.You've got it on Netflix.

emmagrace2016
to WraithTDK Panama City, Florida, United States #1154618

also tried to use the q word, maybe hulu blocked it so we would forget while they try to brainwash us with their watchlist