Why did you get rid of the ***?With watchlist it says i have show that i haven't watched.

Which I have watched them just not on hulu & there isn't any way to get rid of individual episodes. It was better when there was a *** so you just had a list of shows you havent seen instead of having to go through all your shows. Ive had hulu for a long time but this is about the worst makeover you could have done.

You should atleast have some kind of option in the settings so you could choose between the classic view or the new one.

Reviewer is in unhappy mood. Please immediately contact the author of this review to discuss bad quality of hulu watchlist. Hulu needs to "bring back the queue" according to poster's claims.

Other people also mentioned hulu watchlist in their reviews. You may find this information helpful for further shopping at Hulu.

Had an Experience with Hulu?

Comments

Hulu - Very upset Hulu "I recently cancel my account for the next month but I had allready paid for the month of august 12 dollars where taken out of my account and I was..." Read more Publishers Clearing House - Scammed and Lied to by PCH Publishers Clearing House "PCH sent me a form to sign and mail back to them which I did 2months later i received a document signed and notorized by the patrol team of my..." Read more Hulu - Very upset Hulu "I recently cancel my account for the next month but I had allready paid for the month of august 12 dollars where taken out of my account and I was..." Read more Hulu - Horrible Hulu "Clunky interface that is even worse than Netflix. Extremely poor selection. Only offer a handful of episodes for each show. I have no idea why this requires 80 words. It..." Read more Lbc Express - Shitty service Lbc Express "21st i wasnt at home so i didnt know if it came or not but, but when i ask my mom she said nothing came. So I waited the day..." Read more Kenneth Cole - WALLET DEFECTED ,WITHOUT USING IT WAS TORN Kenneth Cole "WORST PRODUCTS....INFACT SPURIOUS MATERIAL USED..... NO COMPARISON WITH MK OR WITH COACH...KENNETHCOLE REACTION ....A BIG NO TO KENNETHCOLE REACTION... THE COMPANY HAS NO ANSWER.....THEY SAY GET IT REPAIR FROM A..." Read more Wayfair - Bed bugs Wayfair "I purchased a upholstered bed frame from wayfair. Put it together with ease and it was beautiful. Fast forward a few months and myself and my kids started getting welts...." Read more Bank Of America - Notice On Account Bank Of America "My names are Valerie and i made payment to this account BANK NAME: HAYDEN PARKER ACCOUNT NUMBER: 488070012572 ROUTING NUMBER: 026009593 I MADE A PAYMENT ON THE 08/11/2017 AT 09:10..." Read more