Greater Carrollwood, Florida

The excessive amount of commercials is ridiculous.I am glad I still have my Netflix account, somehow they have a way of not pounding my watching their station with commercials!

I will cancel my Hulu account in January and tell all I know NOT to begin with Hulu.

I had the opportunity today to catch up on some Bing watching my favorite show (The Good Wife) but couldn't believe that there would be 5 minutes of watching time to 3 minutes of commercials.

It is ridiculous that Hulu is doing this to get more money out of consumers to increase my monthly charge to Hulu.Hulu sucks!!!

This reviewer shared experience about "too many commercials " and wants this business to offer any options to resolve the issue. This person is overall dissatisfied with Hulu. The most disappointing about hulu streaming service at Hulu was ads and schemes to make customers pay for add free Reviewer wants customer support to reach our to him or her ASAP for further discussion of this matter.

Also, you can continue reading comments about Hulu.

Check out the best and the worst companies in Telecommunications category for more informed decision or compare Hulu to other companies on our site.

Had an Experience with Hulu?

Comments