2.7

Everytime I want to see a movie that I think is good it is in a foreign language.What is with that.

I can't get old blockbusters like The Goonies or the kind of movies I would buy to keep at home. That sucks. Do I have to pay more money to get the things I enjoy other then the newest up to date movies? I enjoy the tv shows but I am going to go to Netflix.

Everything seems old on the movies and not worth watching. Let alone I am suppose to select a category.

MOVIES!Not "Other".

This reviewer shared experience about bad quality and wants this business to read this review and look into the issue (if any). The author is overall dissatisfied with Hulu. The most disappointing about movie selection from Hulu was searching style movies and shows Reviewer wants customer support to reach out to him or her ASAP for further discussion of this matter.

Also, you can continue reading comments about Hulu.

Check out the best and the worst companies in Entertainment category for more informed decision or compare Hulu to other companies on our site.

Had an Experience with Hulu?

Comments

Amc Theatres - Nasty AMC Theaters In Mission Valley Amc Theatres "...Not only did the counter look a hot mess, but the condiments were terribly depleted and no covers or anything to prevent insects from helping themselves..." Read more Hulu - Horrible Hulu "Clunky interface that is even worse than Netflix. Extremely poor selection. Only offer a handful of episodes for each show. I have no idea why this requires 80 words. It..." Read more Publishers Clearing House - Scammed and Lied to by PCH Publishers Clearing House "PCH sent me a form to sign and mail back to them which I did 2months later i received a document signed and notorized by the patrol team of my..." Read more Hollywood Casino Aurora - *No intregity  *No accountability Hollywood Casino Aurora "HOLLYWOOD CASINO AURORA 1 W New York St, Aurora, IL 60506 Incident date: Thursday August 17, 2017. Approximately 545pm-615pm 2013 Nissan Sentra Sv. $3,000 damage done by Valet. Refuse to..." Read more National Laser Institute - Finicial advisors charge more money from black ppl National Laser Institute "I graduated with almost 40 people. Tuition was about $7,295. After speaking with almost every student, that we're offered or aware and given the option of a scholarship. Almost everyone..." Read more Directv Now - DIRECTV - Not Providing Credit Promised on Wireless Genie Mini, agreed upon as a convience to installers. Directv Now "On 03/17/17 we signed up for DirecTV, on 03/24/17 the installers came to setup the system, was based on a promotion of receiving a $150 prepaid card. The main (upstairs)..." Read more Forest River - 40,000 miles few problems Microlite 21 ft frbs Forest River "Bolt that runs the slide in and out breaks often repairs at factory were very very good. Had repairs done while taking a plant tour. Not all divisions are the..." Read more Wayfair - Bed bugs Wayfair "I purchased a upholstered bed frame from wayfair. Put it together with ease and it was beautiful. Fast forward a few months and myself and my kids started getting welts...." Read more