It told me no ads but this happens every time and it last for 2 minutes and then it shows twice...very annoying.Then during a show, it freezes and the audio goes on with a still picture.
Sometimes the video gets all messed up and weird looking, and I have to refresh. I know the internet isn't the problem because It happened at several different places I went to.
The shows don't even last long and is gone not long later.Netflix is way better but I wish I can see new tv shows without waiting awhile for them.
More Review Details
- Product or service
- Tv Freeze
- Review category
You May Also Like
- "Short recap of horrors. The host showed up 4 hours late to meet us and gain entry to the apt. We had spent $100+ in intl phone costs in trying..."
- "The Ridge on Sedona Golf Resort, Sedona, Arizona (USA) advertises Wheelchair Accessible Handicap Rooms on their website, and on location, displaying the International Symbol of Access (ISA), the International Commission..."
- "This user called me a "mutt" and "troll" for asking a simple question. I blocked, flagged and reported her. She had tons of negative feedback and neutral feedback and she..."
- "I am very upset over a charge of $14.99 added to my gas purchase for ADD FSS RG. I don't think it was marked very clearly on the pump and as..."
- "I am absolutely astonished at your FALSE ADVERTISING, AND YOUR DOUBLE PRICED - SCAMMING service that you are offering online for "a good deal". Your company has absolutely screwed..."
- "I purchased a mattress from Mattress Giant 2 years ago. Prior to 2 years the mattress was worn and warped not fit for no man to sleep on. I tried..."
- "PHILIP MENICI CRIMINAL ENTERPRISE BEWARE DIGREGORIO & MENICI is business registered with the Office of the City Clerk of Boston. The file number is 14001751. The address is 152 Salem Street..."
- "Please Do NOT PURCHASE from this company. I purchased several items, clothing received was STAINED and jumpsuit was not as described as on website. The most frustrating part of this..."
- "My friend experienced a death and I wanted to send flowers. Their website didn't work, forcing me to call which was a nightmare in and of itself. It..."