2.2
Coverage Area
Style and Design

Why in the world are half (or more) of the ads on Hulu now in Spanish? I don't speak Spanish!

This just happened on its own. I didn't change any settings. Is this to get customers to pay more for No Ads?

I don't like this. Is there anything I can do to get my ads back to the language I actually speak?

My settings are set for English. Why do I even have to pick settings, if Hulu is going to just send me a different language, anyway? I enjoy having Hulu, but something better will come along soon.

I am feeling my customer loyalty diminish because of things exactly like this. Let's face it, the total customer experience using Hulu is quite a bit lower than other services, such as Netflix or Amazon Prime.

Product or Service Mentioned: Hulu Streaming Service.

Reason of review: Bad quality.

Preferred solution: Let the company propose a solution.

I liked: Tv shows the day after they air on network tv.

I didn't like: Spanish commercials.

Company wrote 0 private or public responses to the review from Sep 02.

Comments

Same here. This is America bro.

We speak English. Super frustrating.

Well, Hulu half the ads are in Spanish. I literally have no idea why I'm even subscribe to Hulu anymore. Enjoy your dwindling base as people walk away from your idiotic idea to do this.

I'm having the same problem. Its literally every other commercial. I'm thinking of canceling Hulu I'm so sick of it.

to Irritated #1598399

Because you’re xenophobic and can’t stand to hear Spanish? Or because you’re such a blind consumer that it makes you mad to not be able to gorge yourself on useless commodities

to Anonymous #1598953

Uhhh, NO! That has nothing to do with it!

Not that I have to explain myself, but I am the last person to be xenophobic! Stop jumping on ANY reason to be overly sensitive! I don't mind Spanish, but when I'm paying for a service, I would prefer it to be in the language I clicked on, and understand.

Sheesh! Take your medication!

to Anonymous #1598955

Give me a break!

to Anonymous #1601451

My household doesn't speak Spanish. We should not have a culture forced on us and that's what this is.

to Anonymous #1607219

No. Because Hulu failed to deliver a proper ad experience and it isn't what consumer paid for! So go back under your rock you attention *** troll!