2.2
Coverage Area
Style and Design

Why in the world are half (or more) of the ads on Hulu now in Spanish? I don't speak Spanish!

This just happened on its own. I didn't change any settings. Is this to get customers to pay more for No Ads?

I don't like this. Is there anything I can do to get my ads back to the language I actually speak?

My settings are set for English. Why do I even have to pick settings, if Hulu is going to just send me a different language, anyway? I enjoy having Hulu, but something better will come along soon.

I am feeling my customer loyalty diminish because of things exactly like this. Let's face it, the total customer experience using Hulu is quite a bit lower than other services, such as Netflix or Amazon Prime.

Reason of review: Bad quality.

Preferred solution: Let the company propose a solution.

I liked: Tv shows the day after they air on network tv.

I didn't like: Spanish commercials.

Comments

Well, Hulu half the ads are in Spanish. I literally have no idea why I'm even subscribe to Hulu anymore. Enjoy your dwindling base as people walk away from your idiotic idea to do this.

I'm having the same problem. Its literally every other commercial. I'm thinking of canceling Hulu I'm so sick of it.