1.4

I pay for Netflix so I can watch the seasons I'm not interested rushing into and I cant wait for them to come out, but Hulu is supposed to be there for impatient people (like me) to watch there shows the day after they air on cable and me not having cable just having Netflix and Hulu set up threw my TV's I cant watch stuff when it airs on TV or i wouldn't be paying for either Netflix or Hulu.SOOO i pay for Hulu well I'm not lifeless I don't watch the show as soon as it pops up on Hulu i wait awhile and i don't watch many different shows at once i watch one till it finish it then I start the next one.

Then I finished the new season of Once Upon A Time (witch remind you the whole new season is on there for me too watch) then I switched over and wanted to watch the new season of Pretty Little Liars and they only have Season 6 witch doesn't bother me because like i said i have Netflix to which has clear up to season 5 on it, but the fact that Hulu only has episodes 9-12 really *** me off. They tell me that with shows that are airing on Tv at the moment they can only have up to 5 episodes but 9-12 is only 4 episodes so since episode 13 hasn't aired then episode 8 needs too still be on there. I feel that if i want to wait to watch the new seasons of my show till the whole season is done airing then I might as well just pay for Netflix and wait the extra couple months then ill be saving money. There is no reason for us to be spending our money on something that everybody is still spending money on.

They made Hulu to be better then Netflix but honestly I just rather pay for Netflix, where I've NEVER had a problem with my services.

Until my problem is fixed Hulu will not be getting another dime out of my pocket.Netflix will be.

This reviewer shared experience about "i just episodes 1-12 of pretty little liars on my account!" and wants this business to offer any options to resolve the issue. The author is overall dissatisfied with Hulu. The most disappointing about hulu shows from Hulu was dont have full season Reviewer wants customer support to reach out to him or her ASAP for further discussion of this matter.

Also, you can continue reading comments about Hulu.

Check out the best and the worst companies in Entertainment category for more informed decision or compare Hulu to other companies on our site.

Had an Experience with Hulu?

Comments